Application Deadline: 1st of June 2011
CIPSEM is responsible for the realisation of the training courses within the:
- UNEP/UNESCO/BMU International Postgraduate Training Programme on Environmental Management for Developing and Emerging Countries
- International Climate Protection Fellowship of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
This environmental management course program is realized at TU Dresden through CIPSEM since 1977. Target group of the program are experts and managers from developing and emerging countries.
Every year two types of courses are offered:
- One six-month course with a comprehensive range of topics and
- Several short courses of about three to four weeks duration concerning selective environmental topics.
The program is organized in collaboration with:
- The United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP),
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO),
- The Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU),
- The Umweltbundesamt (UBA) and
- TU Dresden.
The program of a new course term at CIPSEM is published in January every year. CIPSEM’s course term starts in September of the current year and ends in July of the following year. Together with the course program the new application forms are made available. Target groups are different for all courses. For details please refer to the according course description.
Before applying to a course you should not only make sure that you belong to the according target groups mentioned in the course description, but that you have read the current brochure called CIPSEM Course Programme.
All duly filled in applications having reached the course secretariat by the deadline, are presented to the International Steering Committee for selecting the participants.
Deadline for application to all courses is June, 1st of the respective year.
Apply now for courses between September 2011 and July 2012!
UNEP/UNESCO/BMU International Postgraduate Training Programme on Environmental Management